If you haven’t been to Barbara Bell DDS PA before, here are some simple steps to get you started for your initial office visit.
1. First, please call to schedule an appointment.
2. Next, please fill out the patient registration and medical forms in advance of your appointment. Feel free to either bring your completed paperwork with you to your appointment or send it back to us via email to [email protected]. You can access the PATIENT REGISTRATION form here.
3. If the patient is under 18 years old and will be attending his/her appointment alone, then his/her parent or guardian should fill out the minor consent form and send it with the child to the appointment. You can access the MINOR CONSENT form here.
4. Finally, please arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled appointment and bring your insurance information, photo identification and all completed forms with you.
Our dental practice accepts most dental insurance programs used by major employers in our area. Our goal is to maximize your insurance benefits and make any remaining balance easily affordable. If you have any questions regarding your insurance benefits, please don’t hesitate to call our office to review your concerns.
We accept all traditional and indemnity plans and are preferred providers for:
- Aetna PPO
- Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield/Anthem
- Cigna PPO
- Delta Dental PPO and Premier
- Lincoln Financial
- Sun Life Financial
- United Concordia
We also accept the following Dental Discount Plans:
- Aetna Dental Access Program
- Cigna Dental Network Access
If you would like to review financial arrangement options with our staff in advance of treatment, please give us a call. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and CareCredit.
Your appointment has been set aside just for you. We require at least 48 business hours (2-business days) notice to cancel your appointment. There is a charge of $75 for every 30 minutes your appointment is scheduled. If you have No-Showed your appointment more than two times you will be required to have a credit card on file. This will be charged for any additional No-Shows.
Forms and paperwork requests are naturally part of life. Please remember to bring forms to your office visit or request receipts at the time of payment. Paperwork examples include but are not limited to: Military DD2813; Insurance wellness forms; Transaction history; copies of dental claims and EOB’s; dental treatment insurance pre-authorizations.
Please allow 4 business days for the completion of any paperwork request. There is a standard administrative fee of $35 fee for these requests; however, we may be able to waive these fees if you request them during your office visit.